Tuesday, September 8, 2015

5 Facts I Have Learned About Myself Living in France

I have been living in Paris for a month now and reflecting back, here are a few things I have learned so far:
  1. I don't mind wearing the same 20 pieces of clothing on constant repeat.
  2. I need a smaller house. Living in a tiny 2-bedroom apartment is amazing! Yes, even with 2 small children.
  3. When you are only allowed a few things due to space limitations, you end up having fewer, but better things. Things you truly love.
  4. I am capable of growing a thicker skin and it feels good (Many thanks to the Parisians).
  5. Money spent on memories rather than material things is money well spent! I might not be wearing haute couture from head-to-toe, but I'm wearing a huge smile because I'm living a really blessed life & I have everything I need and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment