Thursday, January 9, 2014

I Dream of Paris



“The best things in life are free. The second best are very expensive.” -- Coco Chanel 

Hello, my name is Madeline! I'm starting a blog to talk about fashion, beauty, DIY, travel and all things beautiful.

Let me tell you a little about myself. More than anything, I love to spend time with my amazing husband and two beautiful children. We love to travel, go on adventures and watch T.V. in bed. As my blog title hints at, I am obsessed with the French! Paris is my favorite place to be and I dream of moving there.

Also, anyone that really knows me will tell you that I adore free things and treasures that are almost free. I make treasure hunting into a game to see how much I can get for very little & few things make me as happy as scoring a great deal.

On the other hand, I believe in the importance of investing in quality items that you will enjoy for a long time to come. So yes, Ms. Chanel nailed it, “the best things in life are free. The second best are very expensive.”  I invite you to come along on my adventures of treasure hunting on the cheap and enjoying the little, and not so little, luxuries that life has to offer.  In the meantime, let's dream of Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment