Monday, January 27, 2014

How to Dry Your Hair 80% Faster Than Normal

I decided to grow my hair out several months ago. Now that it is longer, I am afraid of the damage that blow-drying causes since it takes so long to dry. I tried multiple products to speed up the process, and here are two of my favorites.

I found an odd looking brush from Goody at the drugstore called the Quickstyle Paddle Brush ($6.99 on Amazon). What makes it different is that this brush has microfiber stuffed between the bristles to absorb excess water. The brush claims to remove 30% percent of water from your hair. At first I was skeptical, but then I decided that it was inexpensive and worth a try. The brush is not amazing, but it works.








What really works great and is amazing is KMS Quick Blow Drying Spray ($15.50 on Amazon)! The spray dramatically speeds up the time it takes your hair to dry.  I usually use it when I'm going to use a hair dryer, but sometimes I use it just when letting my hair air dry.  The spray claims to speed up drying time by up to 50% (I definitely agree), provide heat protection and condition lightly. Another plus is the great smell.

I recommend the spray if you have longer hair or if you are like me and get cold from having wet hair hanging on your back. Combine the spray with the brush and you will spend minimal time using the blow dryer and save your hair from unnecessary heat damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment