Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Healthy Deodorant



There's a lot talk about harmful ingredients in body products these days, so I decided to switch my deodorant to a more natural alternative. In the past I've tried the crystal salt rocks and they've been a complete failure. You have to get the rock wet and it is just weird.

I almost gave up trying when I heard about Lavanila Laboratories. They call themselves "The Healthy Deodorant," and is 100% natural with no aluminum and no parabens.  It contains essential oils, anti-oxidants and "beta glucagon technology."

I'm not sure what all those things are, but I sent my husband to Sephora to buy it for me. He smelled all the different scents and said they all smelled good.

I'm very happy with this product because it's not only more natural, but it smells great and works just like regular deodorant! All of the scents combine vanilla with some other scent. I chose the vanilla passion fruit thinking it would smell like a tropical drink (I know it's weird wanting to have my underarms smell like that), but it just smells fresh without any hint of vanilla sweetness.

All in all, I love that it doesn't leave a residue on your underarms or clothing. The deodorant works, and if you are interested in a natural alternative like I am, definitely give this one a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment